Are you coming down with something? At the first sneeze or tickle I like to brew up an echinacea decoction to boost my immune system. Here is how to do it.
1) Grind or chop an ounce of dried echinacea root
2) In a small sauce pan mix 12 ounces of distilled water with the echinacea
3) Bring the mixture to a high simmer (only one layer of bubbles)
4) Simmer until the mixture is reduced by half
5) Strain, cool and bottle
6) Add a 1 tablespoon (1/2 ounce) to each of your 8 glasses of water throughout the day
7) Feel better faster!